Type of skin:
Normal to dry
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Featuring three types of essential ceramides to help strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this non-comedogenic face wash is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to dry skin—and it uses MVE Technology to provide 24 hour hydration.
Contains sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) to hydrate and protect the skin’s barrier. Learn more about the benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin.
Non-comedogenic skincare products are those that are formulated in a way that does not block pores.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Moisturising Multivesicular Technology [MVE] to maintain hydration levels in the skin for 24 hours.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help strengthen and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Proud supporters of the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc (EAA). The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
- This cleanser cleans and hydrates normal to dry skin. If you have very dry, rough, or bumpy skin, the SA Smoothing Cleanser contains 0.5% salicylic acid, plus niacinamide to smooth and soften skin.